Decompression back Belt Pain Lumbar Support Fits Small Medium Large
- Reviews (0)
- ………..Belt will fit 29 to 49 inch Waists ……….
- Decompression Belt Back 2 in 1 now comes w Magnets 24000 Gauss
- Can be used as an activity belt or a traction, stretch and support belt
- Similar benefits to inversion tables without having to hang upside down
- Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working and more
- Light and portable
- Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and Relieve lower back pain & stiffness
Driving! Gardening! Exercising! This belt has amazing support! For serious support that provides traction and molds to your body like it was made for you, this is the belt!
A couple things to consider:
1. This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
2. This belt is also to avoid direct sunlight and heat, so airing it out that way is a “no!”. The directions state to put it in a cool, dry place after using.
Details you may concern:
1.This belt is designed to be easy to use by yourself. It wraps around the lower back and is held in place by velcro.
2. There is a clip that helps you to line up the hand pump with the inlet hose for the belt, and to keep them aligned while you pump it up.
3. A pocket on the front of the belt holds a plastic “key” that fits into the hose on the belt for deflation.
4. The key is further secured with elastic, a very thoughtful feature allowing you to deflate the belt at a moment’s notice, and to keep the hose in top condition by not having to wrangle up a substitution that doesn’t fit as well- this key will not get lost.
5. The hand pump to inflate it was much easier to use than I than expected.
6. There are vertical ridges on the hand pump that help with gripping it well, and it can operate with the hand parts swiveling on the center axis, which may help to avoid awkward positions.
7. After inflating, the pump may be detached while you wear the belt.
1 x traction belt
1 x hand air pump
1 x extend belt
1 x use manual